Big Hair Inspiration...Taking Maximum Hold of Your LifeBIG HAIR Inspiration: GenXer With A Purpose

Sunday, June 17, 2007

GenXer With A Purpose

As you can guess, I am a product of the 80s. I’m a proud GenXer – one of 46 million people born between 1965-75.

It’s been almost 20 years since the picture on this page was taken. Somewhere along the way, I lost the can of AquaNet (although I have a can reserved for flat hair emergencies), and started combing through the elements of my life.

Do I have solid relationships with people?
Am I a good mother?
Did I make the right career choice?
What’s the purpose and meaning of my life?


Nothing made sense to me. The more questions I asked, the fewer answers I received. But I persisted…and slowly, a path emerged that led to my authentic self.

While your journey is different from mine, it starts the same way. You must listen to your heart. When we start listening to our hearts, we start believing. And when we start believing, we start seeing our lives as a series of endless opportunities to be joyful, loving and content.

Like the staying power of my hairspray, I’ll stick with you and share insights into what has helped me along the way. I will show you how to be true to yourself, listen to your intuition and allow for Divine guidance to take over.

My deepest wish is that you will read something among these posts that will encourage you to create exciting, new possibilities for your life. All of the answers are within you right now. It’s time to start listening.

Let’s get started…