Big Hair Inspiration...Taking Maximum Hold of Your LifeBIG HAIR Inspiration: It's About Me, But Vote For THEM

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's About Me, But Vote For THEM



Thanks to Heather, who’s busy running after the “Little People.” She hid from them long enough to tag me!

So, here’s a list of things no one knew about me. Until now.

•I bring home a big ol’ bar of dark chocolate and put it in the refrigerator. When it’s cold enough, I break the bar into bits and tell myself there aren’t as many calories in the small pieces. This way, I don’t feel so bad when the whole bar is gone. (Usually within 20 minutes…)
•I love baby feet. So cute!
•When I go to the check out lane, I pick the longest line so I can read the National Enquirer. My favorite issues are the ones when superstars are caught on the beach without make-up and air-brushed bodies. Ahhh…Bliss.
•I can drink 48 ounces of Diet Coke in one sitting.
•I floss twice a day…but only during the week leading up to my routine dental check-up.
•My greatest fear is that I will never get peace and quiet in the afternoons until my youngest turns 18…he just figured out how to bounce himself out of his crib and now refuses to take a nap.
•I would like to live the simple country life.
•On second thought, I would rather be on the beach.
•My dream is to be a humorist and write books that don’t end up in the bargain bin.
•I believe in New Age mumbo jumbo, and have the crystals, meditation Cd's, and dream boards to prove it.
•On that subject, I really want to practice yoga, but the closest I've come to it is stretching when I reach for the box of cookies on the top shelf in my kitchen pantry.
•Syndicated columnist Dave Barry wrote a story about me and his experience driving the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
•I believe there’s a “special place in heaven” for people who say, “I’ll get back to you on that.” And never do.
•I was terrified when my youngest son was born premature. Today, he is a happy, healthy toddler, but the experience changed my life.

Instead of tagging another blogger, I'm suggesting a way for you to help people still dealing with the devastating effects of Hurricane Katrina. Phoenix of New Orleans is a great cause! Please vote for them (each day!) so they can receive funding to continue rebuilding the homes and lives of the people in New Orleans. (Please note you will have to create a log in the first time you visit.)

Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome!! I do the chocolate thing too. Love dark chocolate more than anything. Except sleep. And coffee. Anyway, these are fun and I love learning about you!

Heather said...

Oh yeah, just read the weniermobile article...Please tell me more about this job!? Summer internship? Just a love of a good hot dog?

Blog Owner said...

Is Dave Barry as funny in person? He is my IDOL! And I agree with Heather, let's here more weinermobile stories!